Short-term individual support will be provided to assist students with academic or personal problems that might occur while in school, such as those involving relationships, family issues, time and stress management, and disabilities. Counselors offer mental health workshops throughout the academic year and mental health referrals as needed.
- Students are assured privacy and confidentiality to the maximum amount permitted by law.
- Students are provided up to 10 counseling sessions per academic year.
- For office hours and to see the counselor, you can schedule an appointment via email@example.com
The LCAD Counseling Office is located on LCAD’s historic Main Campus.
For further assistance please contact:
- Joy Zembruski, School Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Villanueva, Coordinator for Students with Disabilities lvillanueva@lcad.