Right to Know
The Student Right To Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 requires colleges and universities to disclose basic institution information, graduation rates, campus security policies and campus crime statistics. Information found throughout this section encapsulates required information for current and prospective students at Laguna College of Art + Design (LCAD).
Additionally, LCAD publishes a Student Handbook every year containing current policies and procedures.
Incoming Student Classification
Place of Origin and Residency
Total Student Enrollment
Enrollment by Major
Enrollment By Gender
Enrollment By Ethnicity
Student Persistence + Success
The HEOA requires institutions of higher education to display textbook information (textbook title, price, and ISBN identifier) at the time enrollment opens. LCAD Students are notified via email one month prior to the beginning of the semester what textbooks are required for course(s) enrolled in, including Title, Edition, Author(s), ISBN, and where to obtain them.
The Administrative Process of ordering textbooks:
Two months prior to the beginning of the semester an email is sent to the faculty requesting if they require a book for their class.
If they require a book, they are asked to supply the following information:
- Name of class
- Title of book
- Edition of book
- ISBN (13 digit)
One month prior to the beginning of school, an email is sent to the students informing them of where to look for books that are required for their classes.
In addition, required books are listed on the syllabi, which are posted on Moodle three weeks prior to the beginning of school.
- 2019-2020 EMPLOYMENT STATS BY MAJOR.pdf
- 2020-2021 ANNUAL FERPA NOTIFICATION.pdf
- 2020-2021 REFUND POLICY AND REQUIREMENTS FOR WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN OF FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID.pdf
- ACCEPTABLE USE.pdf
- ALCOHOL AND ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE.pdf
- ANNUAL BUDGET EXPENSE.pdf
- ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT.pdf
- CAREER AND JOB PLACEMENT SERVICES.pdf
- COMPLAINT PROCESS / FACULTY + STAFF
- CONSUMER COPYRIGHT INFORMATION.pdf
- CONSUMER INFORMATION GRADUATION RATES.pdf
- CONSTITUTION DAY.pdf
- DIVERSITY INFORMATION.pdf
- EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS.pdf
- EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION AND INFORMATION.pdf
- FACILITIES AND SERVICES FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES.pdf
- FIRST YEAR FTF RETENTION RATES.pdf
- GRADUATION RATES.pdf
- INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITIES_2020.pdf
- LCAD CREDIT HOUR POLICY.pdf
- PROGRAM REVIEW POLICY.pdf
- REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.pdf
- TEACHER PREPARATION PROGRAM REPORT.pdf
- TRANSFER CREDIT POLICIES.pdf
- VACCINATIONS POLICY.pdf
- WASC Report.pdf
- WITHDRAWING FROM SCHOOL.pdf