Library Contactless Curbside Pickup
Library materials can be reserved online or by contacting library staff. For contactless curbside pickup service following these 6 easy steps:
1) Place items on hold online at https://lcad.on.worldcat.org/discovery
2) After you receive a notification that your items are ready, come to the library. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949.376.6000 ext 225 to let us know you are on your way.
3) Our hours for curbside pickup will be weekdays between 10:00am-4:00pm (closed for holidays and campus closure dates)
4) Upon arrival, call us at 949.376.6000 ext. 225
5) Wait for staff to place items on the table in front of the library and return inside before retrieving your items.
6) Once you are finished, return items to the book drop in front of the library. For the safety of staff and library users, all materials will be checked in 72 hours after being returned.
Looking for something new to read or watch?
Browse for books and dvds that have been recently added to the library collection, here: (External Link)
Books by Mail
Current students can request delivery of circulating library materials via courier. Course reserves, Interlibrary Loan, Objects, Reference and other non-circulating materials are excluded. Please contact library staff at email@example.com to request your hold items be shipped to your home address. The library will pay for shipping books to users, but users must pay for the return shipment via insured carrier such as USPS, UPS or Federal Express. Current students participating in Books By Mail are subject to the same loan policies and fine rates as other users on campus. Users must observe due dates, renewing or returning materials on time (including shipping time), and must return recalled items promptly.