Library Contactless Curbside Pickup
Library materials can be reserved online or by contacting library staff. For contactless curbside pickup service, please follow these easy steps:
1) Place items on hold online at https://lcad.on.worldcat.org/discovery
2) You will receive a notification by email once your items are ready. The hours for curbside pickup will be Monday-Thursday between 10:00am-4:00pm (closed for holidays and campus closure dates), but please confirm with a staff member at 949-376-6000 x 225 before coming to pick your items up.
3) Upon arrival, call us at 949.376.6000 ext. 225
4) A staff member will come outside and place your items on the table outside the library door. Please wait for them to return inside before retrieving your items.
5) You can return items to the book drop in front of the library on main campus. For the safety of staff and library users, all materials will be checked in 72 hours after being returned.
Looking for something new to read or watch?
Browse for books and dvds that have recently been added to the library collection here: (External Link)
Books by Mail
Current students can request delivery of circulating library materials via courier. Course reserves, Interlibrary Loan, Objects, Reference and other non-circulating materials are excluded. Please contact library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your hold items be shipped to your home address. The library will pay for shipping books to users, but users must pay for the return shipment via insured carrier such as USPS, UPS or Federal Express. Current students participating in Books By Mail are subject to the same loan policies and fine rates as other users on campus. Users must observe due dates, renewing or returning materials on time (including shipping time), and must return recalled items promptly.