Blizzard Entertainment Panel Discussion on Game Design
Laguna College of Art and Design presents Blizzard Entertainment Panel Discussion on Game Design
Monday, February 11, 2019 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Laguna College of Art and Design’s Big Bend Campus Studios BB13/BB14 2825 Laguna Canyon Road Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Join the game designers who helped create the games you know and love for a panel discussion at Laguna College of Art and Design. The panel will begin with a short introduction to each panelist’s roles and will move into a question and answer session.
Blizzard Game Designers:
- Andrew Chambers, Senior Game Designer II, Systems
- Skye Chandler, Game Designer, Quest (with former producer experience across several teams)
- Tim Fujieda-Feldman, Senior Game Designer
- Dave Kosak, Lead Designer, Missions
- Zachariah Owens, Senior Game Designer
- Scott Smith, Senior Game Designer, Professions
- Candace Thomas, Senior Game Designer, Encounters
Our special thanks to Blizzard Entertainment for making this event possible.
Brought to you by Laguna College of Art and Design’s MFA program in Game Design and its BFA program in Game Art.