Saturday Figure Drawing
General Workshop information
- 9 AM – 2 PM (except for holiday weekends)
- Main Campus Studio 8
- $15 fee each session
We also invite the community and prospective students to join us for our Saturday Figure Drawing Workshop. Only $15 for 5 hours of uninstructed drawing time. Students under 18 years of age must fill out and submit a Parental Consent Form. Fees will be collected at each workshop session. Free for LCAD Alumni, Faculty and students.*
Suggested Materials List:
- 18″ x 24″ Paper Pad. Smooth Newsprint is highly recommended because it is inexpensive, but you may also use Bond or Sketch Paper Pads.
- Drawing Board to accommodate drawing paper, with two clips to hold paper in place.
- Charcoal pencils and an Exacto knife to sharpen them.
- Kneaded erasers.
- Portable container to hold your materials.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the LCAD Workshop Email List.
*The workshop is FREE for all LCAD students, faculty, staff, and alumni with valid ID cards. If you do not have your LCAD ID you will be charged the $15.00 community drop-in fee. To inquire about obtaining an LCAD ID, please contact Linda Orem at email@example.com.
*If under the age of 18, download the parental consent form below and have it signed by a parent or gaurdian.