LONG POSE FIGURE DRAWING
Please view LCAD Mandatory Vaccination Policy HERE.
Due to the increase in positive cases within Orange County, it is strongly recommended that all workshop attendees be vaccinated and wear a mask to protect against COVID-19. All are encouraged to wear an N95, KN95, KF94, or double masking of surgical masks while in indoor public settings. The College will continue to monitor the situation and revise policies as needed.
Please refer to the California Department of Public Health’s guidance for more information.
For more information on our Covid Policy click here.
GENERAL WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Tuesday’s starting September 13th thru December 6th
- 6PM–10PM (except for holiday weekends)
- South Campus SC6
- $15 Drop In fee [each session]
- Free to LCAD students , faculty, alumni + staff with LCAD ID
- Open to the public ages 16 and Above
- Credit card payments only
SUGGESTED MATERIALS LIST:
- 18” x 24” paper (newsprint, bond, or sketch) - Drawing board with two clips
- Charcoal pencils or graphite pencils
- Kneaded erasers
- Portable container to hold materials
We also invite the community and prospective students to join us for our Short Pose Figure Drawing Workshop. Only $15 for 5 hours of uninstructed drawing time. Students under 18 years of age must fill out and submit a Parental Consent Form. Fees will be collected at each workshop session. Free for LCAD Alumni, Faculty and students.*
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE IN PERSON AND ARE LOCATED ON MAIN CAMPUS:
Laguna College of Art and Design
South Campus SC6
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the LCAD Workshop Email List.
*The workshop is FREE for all LCAD students, faculty, staff, and alumni with valid ID cards. If you do not have your LCAD ID you will be charged the $15.00 community drop-in fee. To inquire about obtaining an LCAD ID, please contact email@example.com.